the “senatorial trust” calls for a “greater extent of information and stability of character.”
Come out to terrific new Montclair restaurant Xocolatz (‘zo-co-latz’) to meet a leading and remarkably competitive candidate to represent New Jersey in the United States Senate, Jeff Bell. $35/pp, $40/pp via Paypal online. RSVP by Friday, Sept. 12 for this Montclair Republican Club sociable dinner meeting: firstname.lastname@example.org or:
Does Bell Meet Madison’s criteria?
Here’s Jeff Bell’s background:
- Architect/advocate of the Reagan Revolution
- Graduate of Columbia University
- Veteran of the U.S. Army in Vietnam
- President of the Manhattan Institute
- Author of two books, The Case for Polarized Politics: Why America Needs Social Conservatism (2012), Populism and Elitism: Politics in the Age of Equality (1992).
- Husband since 1983, father of three, and grandfather of one.
- President of Lehrman Bell Mueller Cannon Inc., an economic forecasting and consulting firm.
- Principal of Capital City Partners, where he worked on promoting comprehensive immigration reform, the Bush Administration’s faith-based initiatives, and combating human trafficking, among other issues.
- Co-founder of the American Principles Project, a public policy organization dedicated to advancing conservative ideas derived from the principles of the American founding. As Policy Director, he headed its monetary reform initiative aimed at renewing sound money by restoring the dollar’s value in gold.
Can Bell Beat Booker?
That’s an easy yes. In a state that gave Obama an 18-point win over Romney in 2012, Booker only bested unknown Steve Lonegan by 11 points in 2013’s special election. That was before the rollout of Obamacare, the Bergdahl-Gitmo prisoner swap, and the mounting grassroots opposition to Booker-Obama-supported Common Core Curriculum, to which Jeff Bell is opposed.
Read Jeff Bell in his own words here (http://www.weeklystandard.com/author/jeffrey-bell#), visit his campaign website (http://bell2014.com/issues/), and come out to interview our U.S. Senate candidate over dinner on September 16 at Xocolatz (RSVP to email@example.com or use the Paypal button, above).
Be sure you’re registered to vote in the November 4 general election. Use the form at this link and return to the Essex County Hall of Records by October 6: http://www.state.nj.us/state/elections/form_pdf/voter-regis-forms/essex-voter-reg-form-062212.pdf