Montclair Republican Club: Join or Renew
Thank you for your interest in the Montclair Republican Club, founded more than 130 years ago.
Ours is a sociable, open-minded group that strives to improve the civic fabric and discourse. Is it time to join or renew? Simply fill out the form below, and send it with your payment to: Montclair Republican Club, c/o John Van Wagner, 12 Marquette Road, Upper Montclair, New Jersey 07043.
Our Club, independent of state and national organizations, stands for limited government, personal liberty/responsibility, and economic opportunity. It’s that simple.
The Montclair Republican Club meets regularly at a sociable lunch or dinner gathering. We host speakers from municipal, state and local government, lobbying groups and think tanks that incubate conservative ideas and initiatives for your inspiration, education and ability to act.
The club’s event schedule over the past several years included:
- A panel on immigration policy, featuring naturalized citizens from Nigeria, Hong Kong & Ukraine
- Mayor Robert Jackson of Montclair
- New Jersey’s Second Amendment expert Scott Bach, Esq.
- An NFL playoff and chili cookoff party
- The Honorable Christine Todd Whitman, two-term Governor of New Jersey
- NYU College Republicans past president Andrea Catsimatidis and her husband, Christopher Cox
- Greg Menken, Director, Republican Jewish Coalition, New York/North Jersey Chapter
- U. S. Senate candidates Jeffrey Bell and Steve Lonegan
- Perspectives on Radical Islam
- Common Core Curriculum information from The Eagle Forum
- New Jersey State Budget with Assemblyman Declan O’Scanlon
- Visits to and from Montclair’s NAACP chapter
- Marching in Montclair’s historic Independence Day Parade
- Lunch with the Constitution
- Montclair’s Municipal Finance with Mr. Sanford Sorkin
- Libertarian Murray Sabrin on Taxation
- Charter Schools: A Panel Discussion
- U.S. Congressman Rodney Frelinghuysen on the Iran Nuclear Deal
- ‘Victims of Communism’ with the education director of the Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation
- NJ Senate candidate Alieta Eck, MD, founder of Zarephath Health Center (Somerset, NJ), a radical approach to delivering healthcare in America’s 21st century.
- NJ 11 Congressional Candidate & NJ Assemblyman Jay Webber.
Ready to join or renew? Return the form below with your dues or use Paypal (below) to pay electronically with your Paypal account or credit card. We welcome any additional contribution to support the activities of the Club. If you’d like to volunteer, email email@example.com with VOLUNTEER in the subject line. Welcome, again, to the Montclair Republican Club.
John Van Wagner, President
Annual dues: $25 per person, $40 per couple. Make your check payable to: Montclair Republican Club and mail: c/o President John Van Wagner, 12 Marquette Road, Montclair, NJ 07043.
Name 1______________________________ Name 2____________________________________
Email 1:______________________________ Email 2____________________________________
Phone 1:______________________________ Phone 2:___________________________________
Dues: $_____ Additional donation: $_____ Total enclosed : $_____
Thank you! Your membership and support will foster a diversity of discourse and deliberation in Montclair. If you have a particular interest in conservative issues, contact President John Van Wagner at firstname.lastname@example.org. “LIKE” us on Facebook.